Thursday, July 7, 2011

this what we call...

bismilahirahmanirahim..
this is what we call a determination...
it was about my old memory at secondary school
which i'll never n ever forget it for the rest of my life
i was a former student of Sekolah Agama Rakyat (SAR)
i'd stuck there for 6 years because there was a special class for the beginner called PRA to expose ourselves with those Arabic terms and grammar.
my school..
not like other schools..
where school in this modern world should be, trust me!
my school has no comfortable canteen to eat,
my school has no clean, tidy toilet,
my school has no cleaner,so we ourselves were cleaners
my school has no basic laboratory, so, we never done a single experiment!
my school has no even a small room called library, so we never had a chance to borrow or kill our time in a library.
my school has no green field, so we always mingling at the housing area nearby to play on their field during sport day.
my school has no enough class especially during the examinations where most of us will be given a vacation.
my school has no hall even a small one, so we have to combine classes to make one and used the study table to make a stage.
my school has no room to carry out our Kemahiran Hidup final project, a creative craft so we did it in our class after the school time.
my school lacks of everything in terms of facilities and necessities.
indeed, i really want to admit it!
we even sometimes not having a single assembly for the whole month just because we has no enough space to do so.
seriously, many people would said it is really pathetic.
truly it is..
i'd never felt such a good feeling while i was at that moment
BUT
i'll never n ever regret for being at that school
because
despite all the deficiency
i manage to be a successful human being up to now
that what i consider myself now,
seeing many student from a luxury and complete facilities school having so many problem not mentioning those  being a rubbish in the society. they should be thankful for such a good surrounding to study.

i am really thankful for being there,
even though
i did got an invitation letter to further my studies in science stream at famous religious school in my state called Maahad.
but, i refused to accept.
i did finished my studies at that old school
until i manage to further my higher level of studies in a university

for me
all the facilities are indeed the basic necessity for a student
but, what we really need to achieve what we want is
a single word called,
DETERMINATION
i do thankful to all my teachers, thanks for your willingness to be my teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment