Saturday, January 22, 2011

DETERMINATION!

EVERY CLOUDS HAVE IT SILVER LINING, TRUST ME

i'd saw a muvee diz early morning with my friends..
the muvee called the pursuit of happyness,,
seriously
at first, i felt so lazy to go to KAED mini audi just to watch a muvee
everything was lingering in my mind at the time..
the muvee must be so boring and nothing.
sooooo lazy
 to wake up from my comfortable bed 
plus the surrounding was so cold..
oh my god i was really lazy...
but
in my mind 
"malasnye ak nk g!!xpela..xlh mcm nih t x dpt sign attendance nti dpt warning letter je..dh la 4 jam"
hahahahaa
look!!!
how naughty i am..
sgt la tak sincere nk g leadership class..
its like a heavy chains tied around my legs..
ya,,Allah malas gle bdk nih,,huhu

in short,,
i'd managed to wake up in shivering morning
went to mini audi as early as 8 am..
but then
the muvee started at 9am sharp..
in my mind
"klu ak dtg lambat pn xpe,,aish!!"
the the muvee started..
i did watching the muvee till the end of it..
wah,,
wat a good muvee ever..
THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS!!!
this muvee shared with us what we can do if we have strong determination
a good example in our life as a student,
seyesly
this muvee is something that everyone should watch
from nothing, being left by his wife
lost his shelters so many times
but then
he never give up
keep on positive thinking through out his way of life 
its also about family bonding between father n his son
he is willing to do everything to his son
like my father


I LOVE MY FATHER SO MUCH!!!
a life will never be a perfect life without a perfect family
i'm only saw this muvee on the bright side of it..
as if u watch the whole muvee its more on materialistic kind a happiness..
being financial stable then u will be happy
its might be true,,indeed
nowadays, money meant everything to some person
NOT ME K!!
but
for me life would never ever be happy if we do not have family to be with us 
in facing all spices of life..
that what i call a true happiness..
anyway,gud muvee!!

this muvee shows to me that how important to be wif ur family 
to support them,,to cheer them,,to encourage them,,
to do all things with them
not forgotten
how important a strong determination in our life..
ahkirnye,,ak menyesal ble fikir first thought ak bout this muvee..
huhuhu..
tarik balik pe y d fikir td,,hahaa

YOU CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING THAT YOU DREAMS WITH DETERMINATION
JUST DO NOT EASILY GIVE UP!! 

SOME MEMORABLE QUOTES FROM THE MOVIE!


Christopher Gardner: You gotta trust me, all right? 

Christopher: I trust you.
Christopher Gardner: 'Cause I'm getting a better job


....................................................................................................................................................................


Christopher Gardner: I met my father for the first time when I was 28 years old. I made up my mind that when I had children, my children were going to know who their father was.
Christopher Gardner: Hey. Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something. Not even me. All right?
Christopher: All right.
Christopher Gardner: You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it.
....................................................................................................................................................................


Christopher Gardner: Probably means there's a good chance. Possibly means we might or we might not.
Christopher: Okay.
Christopher Gardner: So, what does probably mean?
Christopher: It means we have a good chance.
Christopher Gardner: And what does possibly mean?
Christopher: I know what it means! It means we're not going to the game. 
....................................................................................................................................................................
Christopher Gardner: It was right then that I started thinking about Thomas Jefferson on the Declaration of Independence and the part about our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And I remember thinking how did he know to put the pursuit part in there? That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue and maybe we can actually never have it. No matter what. How did he know that?
..............................................................................................................................................................

Christopher: Hey dad, you wanna hear something funny? There was a man who was drowning, and a boat came, and the man on the boat said "Do you need help?" and the man said "God will save me". Then another boat came and he tried to help him, but he said "God will save me", then he drowned and went to Heaven. Then the man told God, "God, why didn't you save me?" and God said "I sent you two boats, you dummy!"

..................................................................................................................................................................







No comments:

Post a Comment