Monday, May 9, 2011

pancake:)

salam
huhu
gembira sangat!
tau x npe?
td my mum asked me to make her something
guess what?
buat pancake la..
td my mum cakap..
wt la pancake y ari 2..
sedap jgk!
klu nk tau.....
mak sy nih mmg susah nk puji masakan org
huhu..
klu da di minta 2 maksudnya..
mmg sedap la..hehee
brbunga2 hatiku..
hehee
hehehe

so let me share with all of u 
how to make a fluffy pancake..huhu
ni pm cr lm internet je..



RECIPE FOR FLUFFY PANCAKES 

Flour – 1 cup or about 180 gm 

Baking powder – 2 teaspoon 

Bicarbonate of soda – a pinch 

salt – a pinch 

sugar – 2 tablespoons 

Mix dry ingredients above in a bowl. Make a well. 

Add in 

One egg – beat 

Milk – about 1 cup or 200 ml (I used fresh milk with some vanilla flavour) 

1 tablespoon oil – preferable olive oil 

Mix or whisk the batter until there are no lumps. Leave to stand for 30 minutes or until bubbles form on the surface.


erm,,yam..yam..


No comments:

Post a Comment