Wednesday, December 22, 2010

i'm scared!

bismilahirahmanirahim........
takut....takut.....
2nd week beb,,
being a second year student really scared me.
why??
well if ur a law student same as me..
i bet ur also under same shoes as me..
ask urself...why ea??
after flipped through my course outlines..
i'm wondering
how am i going to survive through out this semester..
it seem to me that all subjects really2 challenging..
so many books and cases to be read
i wonder how ex-2nd year students faced it..
well thinking of this matter make me depress a bit.. i think!
but, anyway...
i'm also felt the same feeling during my first year in Gombak..
and belive it or not..
after struggling, help and blessing from Allah almighty.,
finally, i'd successfully faced and curb that scary feeling
all i have to do is work harder and always be a brave one..
and of course always rely on Allah after trying..
may Allah always bless me in quest of finding knowledge and to make my parent proud
cz at this moment..
all i can do is being a successful student to pay my parent sacrifice
but yet for me it is not enough..
i'm willing to do everything as long as my parent happy..
even sacrifice my own felling and life for their sake..
that is my principle as long as i'm alive...
they are everything and anything for me..
thus, i'm hoping that Allah will always bless my journey in seeking knowledge
even it is hard but yet,,please make it easier for me..
i'm here to seek knowledge because of You Almighty..
my beloved parent..
and for the better muslim world..InsyaAllah..
bless me all the way in walking through..
make it easier for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment