Monday, December 20, 2010

so what??

OMG!!!!
seriously, i'm very furious...
those kind of people make me sick!!make me wanna puke...
hate pretenders.. hypocrite!
owh,,i'm not referring to specific people but yet
some malay proverb goes "sape makan lada dy terasa pedasnye"
hahahaaa...
terasa k??
oh yes!btw..i was shocked that i've the unexpected follower..
wah!!!
i'm surprised...is it my blog is so "interesting" to be viewed..
well...i guess yes..
why not?
got the unexpected follower..i'm excited!!and a message to 'the follower' do be my loyal follower because there are more hot stories to be shared with you..
as u look very2 interested with my controversial blog,,hahahaa
i guess my blog does operate well...indeed??

come to the main point 
hahaha,,
as i said earlier..
i'm very furious while writing this post..
so 
do take into consideration that i'll might said some thing bad to those who have fragile heart
hahahaa
is it fragile heart??
just ponder it urself..
anyway,i own this blog solely
not share it with anyone
so 
it is my right to say or spill out all my dissatisfaction
who are you to judge me??
like u, urself good??
perfect??
oh my god!
jgn berlagak sgt..(ad org ckp ak brlagak)
hahahaha
nk trgelak dgr statement nih..
soooo funny!
Allah knows best..
even i may be do not know the hidden 'things'
but Allah knows every single things..
yeah..
who am i to judge you..
i'm an angle
i'm not a professional in works (someone said)
and foremost, 
i'm not that goooooood as those that claimed they are goooood
but yet,,
only god knows
i'm not claiming i'm good enough
i know who i am
but 
i'm very pity for those whose are not realized it..
may Allah shows them the right way..Amin
but then,
i'm not some kind of soft hearted  person
hahahaa
air mata brtakung mse cakap..
hahaha
statement xlh blah
yeke ak looked like that..
wrong interpretation i guess!!
u looked like i'm crying but in fact i'm very2 angry..
wild guess indeed!
ur making those statement to comfort ur uneasy feeling rite??
hahahaa
ur the one who looked so depressed..
while i'm not
i can feel it beb..
try harder to lie next time around..hehee
seriously 
i was giggling while hearing that so called statement..
life full of jokes 
so 
i'll treat it as a funniest joke ever..
well done beb!
you make my life happier than ever...
well...
to summarized it
(wah, dh mcm essay)
being urself 
then
people will not hate you..
just show ur true colour..
it is the best way to be friend with so called friends
i do know all the hidden things
but
i'll not tell others
as long as my private life is not interrupted
i'm an easy going person
i'll treat you the way you treat me..
that my way
i do respect the other side of your life
please reflect the same thing
i'm not here to find an enemy
i'm here to find a knowledge and to make a lot of friends
so, just understand!



  • p/s: sorry this is my true feeling..sorry for everything..may Allah bless you!







No comments:

Post a Comment