Tuesday, December 14, 2010

stressful day!

owh....seriously i'm really stressful today!!
first day lectures were going on smoothly,,
n the lecturers themselves are very good and kinda easy to be understood...
but,,
here, come 2nd day...
at early morning I was in a good mood and always happy as usual..
but..ku sangka panas hingga ke petang rupanya mendung dtg bertandang...
wah,,xlh blah ayat!
huhu...
ok..i was hoping that it will be okey through out this wonderful day..
malangnye, its not!!!
seriously speaking i am looking forward to study Compulsory moots with miss Aliza Alias..
why not??
she was a best mooter in IIUM..
everyone proud to has her as a trainer..
indeed the class was looked numb..
of course it was 1st time being with such a highly respected mooter in this university..
everyone was scared to make a mess with her..
n for me it is ok!
then, the mess began when we were asked to make a group..
and i was...
oh my god!
i cannot believe this!
_____ just ruined everything..
but yes it not _____  fault after all..
it's my fault not to be able to adapt with the situation..
indeed it's my fault..
but I could foresee the future atmosphere of this group..
quite unfriendly surrounding here
and I'll not being able to face it for the whole semester..
I'm not a weak person!!
but i try to find a better solution for this awkward situation..
and I hope my choice is a wise one regardless what ever other people might say about me..
because I know my weakness and my strength ..
so i'd made up my mind to find a better solution..
i hope Allah will bless my solution and show me the way..
I'Allah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment